100 Word Challenge....

Prompt: So what lies ahead of....

I stride through the trees, leaves crunching under my uniformed boots, heart pounding. And freeze. I see her, staring at The Wall, towering above. Fists clenched, I watch, as she launches herself through the air, arms flailing. Her body clings to The Wall as she climbs. Up higher and higher. She waits, crouched low on the roof of The Wall. An eerie glow catches her face as she turns. Slowly, slowly. I feel her gaze fall upon me, like a burning knife slashing through the darkness. I watch, as she rises, jumps, then catapults herself into the night.

Comments

  1. Nice post Amisha. I really liked how you used your description.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

13/11 100 Word Challenge

30/10 100 Word Challenge

100 Word Challenge 17/10/17